Welcome to the E-Blah Community!
We would like to welcome you to our community and invite you to register an account or login.
Being a registered member is important, as it gives you several advantages over the normal Guest status. After registering you will be able to download files and images, post messages, and access member-only portions of the forum - just to name a few. Registration is quick and simple, and only takes about a minute of your time.

E-Blah Community    Technical Support    Install Issues  ›  Upgrade to 10.3.3 incomplete
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 2 Guests

Upgrade to 10.3.3 incomplete  This thread currently has 481 views. Print
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
Spiritwalker
February 5, 2008, 6:03am Report to Moderator Report to Moderator
E-Blah Member
Posts Per Day: 0.02
Time Online: 11 hours 56 minutes
Hi,

I did an upgrade to 10.3.3 on http://Spiriwalkerguild.org/forum/ by following the upgrade instructions here http://www.blahdocs.com/Upgrading_your_E-Blah_forum#Upgrading_from_E-Blah_version_10.x_to_10.2.5 (it worked when I upgraded to 10.3) but when I run the setup.pl I see my forum home instead of getting the setup script. Any suggestions to what went wrong?

Your help is greatly appreciated!

Thank you,

Sandy
P.S. I did do a search but I think my choice of keywords may just really stink!
Logged Offline
Site Site Private Message Private message ICQ ICQ AIM AIM YIM YIM Windows Live Messenger WLM Skype Skype
Martin
February 5, 2008, 1:20pm Report to Moderator Report to Moderator
Guest User
Fixed for you, it was just the .htaccess file in /blahdocs, some servers don't like it.
Reply: 1 - 2
Spiritwalker
February 5, 2008, 5:18pm Report to Moderator Report to Moderator
E-Blah Member
Posts Per Day: 0.02
Time Online: 11 hours 56 minutes
Martin, You rock! Thanks a ton!!
Logged Offline
Site Site Private Message Private message ICQ ICQ AIM AIM YIM YIM Windows Live Messenger WLM Skype Skype Reply: 2 - 2
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
Print

E-Blah Community    Technical Support    Install Issues  ›  Upgrade to 10.3.3 incomplete